Johnny Marzetti I The Best Recipes

Are you searching for recipes Johnny Marzetti I, our own site provides recipes Johnny Marzetti I that a person need Listed below are the dishes Johnny Marzetti I of which you need

Johnny Marzetti I

"This is an old one that has been around for a long time."

Ingredients :

  • 1 pound lean ground beef
  • 2 onions, chopped
  • 1 green bell pepper, chopped
  • 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
  • 1 cup chopped celery
  • 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
  • 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
  • 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
  • 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

Instructions :

Prep : Cook : 6M Ready in :
  • Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
  • Brown meat in a large skillet. Add onions, pepper, mushrooms, and celery; cook until soft.
  • Combine hamburger mixture with tomatoes, beans, and cooked noodles in a 3 - 4 quart baking dish.
  • Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Top with cheddar cheese, and bake 30 minutes longer.

Notes :

Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rudechack's Franks and Noodles The Best Recipes

Artichoke Tetrazzini Tasty Recipes

Step by step: Delightful Easy Vegetarian Pasta Recipe